LCC II – Control panel for gas injection technology from 5 to 400 bar
The new LCC II series features 1 to 4 high-pressure proportional valves and is particularly suitable wherever space is at a premium and continuous operation is the order of the day.
The LCC II can be installed directly on the the injection-moulding machine. A remote control allows the Start/Stop and Injector test functions. Data is entered and modified using a laptop which can be purchased as an optional extra.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- An external laptop is used for programming purposes. The laptop can be removed once programming is complete.
- 1 to 4 proportional valves
- Seven time and pressure stages with ramp function
- Injector cleaning cycle (automatic)
- Number of parts produced
- Access protection: activation via password
- Quality monitoring available
- Remote start/stop, injector test, reset, IP address via remote control. A green and a red LED on the remote control report the status of the LCC II
- Programme and quality data are stored in the internal memory
- Maintenance and alarm functions*
Connection to the injection-moulding machine
- Start signal: based on start of injection
- Compatible with all injection moulding machines including EUROMAP 62 and EUROMAP 77 standard.
* Display on external laptop
- Laptop with cable and software
Scope of delivery, basic version
- LCC II with 1 to 4 proportional valves
- Remote control with cable
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet port for the connection of a laptop|
|FCC / injection-moulding machine synchronisation:||Compatible with EUROMAP 62 and EUROMAP 77|
|Power supply:||100-240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||300 × 150 × 450 mm|
|Weight:||27 kg (2 valves)|
|Long cable for remote control:||6 m|