FCC 6 – Control panel for gas injection technology from 5 to 400 bar
The sixth generation of BAUER controllers makes operation exceptionally user-friendly and intuitive.
Thanks to optimised software, operation and technical possibilities have been decisively enhanced, with new features including process data back-up, remote diagnostics or customisation of the control mode to meet the requirements of the corresponding component.
The proportional valve can be installed separately from the control panel, e.g. directly on the die, in order to reduce the length of the hose and thus the amount of nitrogen consumed.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
Interface and Control
- 10” colour touchscreen display
- Seven time/pressure levels with ramp function
- Password protection (3 profiles)
- Cleaning cycle with clogged injector detection
- Leakage detection
- Graphic displays of pressure versus time
- Display of relevant current values an last 100 cycles
- Alarms (message, sound, cycle stopped) with log
- Programs and data quality storage on internal Compact Flash memory, USB key or via Ethernet
- Screen service with maintenance log and display technician diagnosis system
- Real-time Internet-based support and diagnosis
- Start signal: screw position or start of plastic injection
- 1 to 8 independent valves
- Compatible with all injection moulding machines including EUROMAP 62 and EUROMAP 77 standard.
To accelerate cooling and reduce cycle time.
Preparation for using the flushing module. Read more
Control of external hydraulic actuators
Preparation for the control of external hydraulic actuators (electrical connections, software).
FCC 6 – 2 injection-moulding machines
The FCC 6 supports the option of working with 2 injection-moulding machines at the same time.
Preparation for retrofitting
Preparation for retrofitting additional proportional valves (a total of 8 proportional valves can be controlled).
Volume flow meter
Monitoring of nitrogen consumption and thus process stability and reproducibility. Read more
Scope of delivery, basic equipment
- FCC 6 control panel with proportional valves
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Display:||10.4" colour touch screen|
|Control:||PLC: programmable logic controller|
|Display of pressure values:||Real-time display of numerical values and characteristic curves|
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet connection for e.g.: remote diagnostics via Internet|
|Cleaning cycle:||Manual or automatic|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||520 × 600 × 1400 mm|
|Weight:||80 kg (2 valves)|