FCC 6 – Control panel for gas injection technology from 5 to 400 bar
The sixth generation of BAUER controllers makes operation exceptionally user-friendly and intuitive.
Thanks to optimised software, operation and technical possibilities have been decisively enhanced, with new features including integrated volume option to control the process and up to 8 independent valves.
The proportional valve can be installed separately from the control panel, e.g. directly on the IMM, in order to reduce the length of the hose and thus the amount of nitrogen consumed.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
Interface and Control
- 10” colour touchscreen display
- Seven time/pressure levels with ramp function
- Password protection (3 profiles)
- Cleaning cycle with clogged injector detection
- Leakage detection
- Inerting step before plastic injection (OXIPURGE)
- Self-calibration regarding valves reactivity
- Graphic displays of pressure versus time
- Display of relevant current values on last 100 cycles
- Alarms (message, light, sound, cycle stopped) with log
- Programs and data quality storage on internal Compact Flash memory, USB key or via Ethernet
- Screen service with maintenance log and display technician diagnosis system
- Real-time Internet-based support and diagnosis
- Start signal: start of plastic injection
- 1 to 8 independent valves
- Compatible with all injection moulding machines including EUROMAP 62 and EUROMAP 77 standard.
Preparation for the control of external hydraulic actuators (electrical sockets, software).
2 injection-moulding machines - 2 IMM
The control panel can be connected simultaneously with 2 injection moulding machines.
Preparation for retrofitting
Preparation for retrofitting additional proportional valves (a total of 8 proportional valves can be controlled).
Monitoring of nitrogen consumption and thus process stability and reproducibility.
Scope of delivery, basic equipment
- FCC 6 control panel with proportional valves
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Display:||10.4" colour touch screen|
|Control:||PLC: programmable logic controller|
|Display of pressure values:||Real-time display of numerical values and characteristic curves|
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet connection for e.g.: remote diagnostics via Internet|
|Cleaning cycle:||Manual or automatic|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||520 × 600 × 1400 mm|
|Weight:||80 kg (2 valves)|