CNG Operator Training
- Target group:
Customers and operators for CNG filling stations, who want to operate the CNG compressor unit safely and optimally.
- Basic function of BAUER piston compressors
- Specification and function of the components of CNG compressor unit
- Interstage pressures, blow-by, pressure maintaining valve (measurement and settings)
- Gas purification system
- Storage and distribution (cylinder bank, priority panel)
- Maintenance guidelines and requirements
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon completion of the course (validity 3 years).
This course is offered in these training facilities:
|Price excl. VAT||Schedules German||Schedules English||Online-Application|
|Austria||–||On request||On request||Trainings Centre in Austria |
For more information and details of training fees, please contact
Mrs. Marija Ravlic
|Germany||EUR 750,-||Coming soon||On request||Trainings Centre in Germany|
The price covers the tuition for the course, all study materials and workshop manuals, as well as lunch on both days of the course.
The course contents differ between countries, as the courses are adapted to each country's special rules and regulations. Please refer to your training facility for further and more detailed information.