High-pressure air and nitrogen applications
In the petrochemical industry, chemical products are manufactured from crude oil and natural gas. The naphtha required for these processes often comes from neighbouring refineries.
In the context of minimising risk, in the process chain and in the area of occupational safety there are various applications for high-pressure compressors.
Thanks to the many years of experience accumulated by BAUER KOMPRESSOREN, our high-pressure systems for air and nitrogen are always the number one choice here.
Reliability, high levels of safety and excellent service worldwide are to the fore at all times.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Rendering reactors and other vessels inert
- Pneumatic valve control in the event of power failures
- Passivation air in urea synthesis
- Passivation air for the transportation of raw materials in gaseous form in melamine production
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- EPC contractors (general contractors)
- Design consultancies
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- The ability to deliver solutions meeting customers' specific technical requirements
- Complete documentation and approvals in accordance with project specifications
- Compressor systems for installation outdoors / ATEX / other hazardous areas
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|90 – 500 bar, air & nitrogen (I-series) |
90 – 350 bar, air & nitrogen (I-series)
|30 m³/h – 300 m³/h||150 – 300 bar||– Air |