High-pressure breathing air applications
For recreational and professional divers alike, breathing air is the most important tool in the kit.
So, for BAUER KOMPRESSOREN, providing divers with a supply of clean breathing air they can rely on is always the number one priority, from portable breathing air compressors for private use right through to professional system installations in diving centres. The same is true, of course, for our TÜV-certified NITROX systems.
In-house PureAir certification of BAUER breathing air stations provides divers with the assurance that they are always on the safe side when in the water.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Filling of breathing air cylinders 200 / 300 bar
- Compression of nitrox (TÜV-certified)
- Breathing air treatment in accordance with international breathing air standards
- Air quality monitoring and testing
- Breathing air storage up to 420 bar / 500 bar
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Recreational divers
- Professional and rescue divers
- Operators of diving centres
- Diving clubs
- Safari boats
- Expedition boats
- Hotel chains
- German armed forces / navy
- Police / fire service / rescue services
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Complete systems covering everything from compression to treatment, monitoring, storage and distribution
- High machine availability in application or during high season
- Global spare parts supply for at least 25 years
- High operator safety
- High value retention of compressor units
- Proven technology
- PureAir certification
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Breathing air||100 – 1.480 l/min||90 – 500 bar||– Breathing air |