Proportional valve – Control panel: For FCC gas injection technology
The control panel for the FCC gas injection technology supports precision gas injection at high and medium pressure based on pressure and time variables. Up to four proportional valves can be controlled independently of one another (up to a pressure of 400 bar) with the integrated PLC.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- Large 10.4" colour touch screen with intuitive menu guidance
- 1 to 8 proportional valves
- Number of pressure / time profiles with ramp function: 7, independent for each channel
- Number of parts produced
- Access protection: activation via password
- Quality monitoring; process values (actual / setpoint comparison) as well as graphics-based display with alarms selected by user
- Program and quality data saved on the internal CF card
- Maintenance and alarm functions
Scope of delivery, basic equipment
- FCC 6 control panel with proportional valves
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Display:||10.4" colour touch screen|
|Control:||PLC: programmable logic controller|
|Display of pressure values:||Real-time display of numerical values and characteristic curves|
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet connection for e.g.: remote diagnostics via Internet|
|Cleaning cycle:||Manual or automatic|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||520 × 600 × 1400 mm|
|Weight:||80 kg (2 valves)|