The new external display from BAUER KOMPRESSOREN offers an appealing and practicable solution for remote operation of the compressor.. This is because very often the compressor unit is physically separate due to the installation conditions, and frequently far away from the filling devices in a different area.
This allows the compressor unit to be operated remotely, even across large distances. The compressor can therefore be set up in a different building or part of the building, for example, with the external display installed close to the operator in a control room, in the customer area of a diving shop or in a fire services compressor room.
- The compact metal housing has a wall-mounted design and includes a B-CONTROL MICRO or B-CONTROL II control with a full range of functions.
- All relevant system information can be reliably retrieved via the brilliant colour display.
- The information on the display can be shown in many widely spoken languages.
- Communication between the external display and compressor is carried out via a bus cable (available separately).
- The external display can be combined with any compressor unit from BAUER KOMPRESSOREN constructed since 5/2014 and equipped with a B-CONTROL MICRO with colour display; the external B-CONTROL II display with any BAUER compressor with B-CONTROL II control.
- Retrofitting is also possible with ease.