The B-CONTROL MICRO is a modern, easy-to-use compressor control with colour display for the intelligent control and reliable monitoring of all basic functions.
Interaction between user and control is user-friendly and logical. The information on the colour display can be read off in plain text. Various languages are available for selection. The pioneering new user-friendly display and navigation concept is practically identical for both the B-CONTROL MICRO and the B-CONTROL II.
The colour display shows relevant information including final pressure, oil pressure and temperature of the last stage. If maintenance is due, this is also indicated on the display. Users can choose between fully automatic and semi-automatic operation. In the event of deviations from normal conditions, the control will shut down the compressor automatically and indicate the source of the fault on the display.
Another benefit: Interfacing with external input/output signal encoders is possible at any time, as is interconnected operation or the connection of an external display unit.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- 3.5" TFT colour display with plain text
- Fully automatic monitoring of relevant parameters, compressor shutdown when values are outside the permissible range
- Language selection (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and others)
- Oil pressure monitoring to protect against incorrect direction of rotation, for example
- Remote on/off (dry contact)
- Collective fault message (dry contact)
- Maintenance management: Maintenance information on the display
- Logbook to record event history
- Password protection for different menu levels
- Integration into interconnected operation (slave) supported
- Cycle counter to record the load cycles of the final separator
- Easy software update via SD card
- External options for the connection of: B-SECURUS, SECCANT, B-KOOL, B-DETECTION, external display, external instrument panel, fill level gas balloon, gas measuring systems