Scope of delivery, basic version
Complete compressor unit ready for operation, comprising:
- 3-cylinder, 3-stage compressor block
- Micronic intake filter
- Intermediate/final separator for oil/water condensate
- Intermediate pressure safety valves after every compressor stage, final pressure safety valve type-tested to TÜV standard
- Oil lubrication
- Pressure retention valve/check valve after final compressor stage
- Three-phase/alternating current or petrol engine
- Petrol-driven model with telescopic intake tube.
Units with electric motors are supplied with a motor circuit-breaker, start/stop switch and connecting cable. 230 V/50 Hz and 400 V/50 Hz units are supplied with a plug connector (the OCEANUS-W is supplied without a plug connector).
- Compressor block and drive motor are mounted on a base frame. Base frame, carrying handle and frame connections are made from stainless steel.
The drive is a V-belt drive.
- P 21 filter system with TRIPLEX long-life filter cartridge
- PN 200 bar or PN 300 bar filling device
- 1 filling hose, 1 m long
- 1 filling valve PN 200 or 300 bar, with automatic bleed and pressure gauge;
R ⅝" threaded connection, to DIN EN 144-2
- 1 international filling valve PN 200 (not permitted in Germany)
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity, pressure vessel certificates