CNG Operators Training
- Target group:
Customers and operators for CNG filling stations, who want to run and maintain the compressor unit safely and optimally.
- Installation prerequisites, upstream pressure restrictions, safety devices, explosion-proof units
- Gas purification, storage and distribution (cylinder bank, priority panel)
- Electronic compressor control (B-CONTROL / B-CONTROL II)
- Maintenance guidelines and requirements
- Interstage pressure, blow-by, pressure maintaining valve (measures, settings)
- Safety guidelines
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon completion of the course (validity 3 years).
This course is offered in these training facilities:
|Price incl. tax||Schedules German||Schedules English||Online-Application|
|Austria||–||On request||On request||Trainings Centre in Austria |
For more information and details of training fees, please contact
Mrs. Marija Ravlic
|Germany||EUR 1200,-||May 08–09, 2019 |
Nov 20–21, 2019
|On request||Trainings Centre in Germany|
The price covers the tuition for the course, all study materials and workshop manuals, as well as lunch on both days of the course.
The course contents differ between countries, as the courses are adapted to each country's special rules and regulations. Please refer to your training facility for further and more detailed information.