Volume flow meter: Control for your process
The volume flow meter monitors the process stability and reproducibility of the GIT components produced based on nitrogen consumption.
Monitoring of nitrogen consumption and thus
Monitoring of process stability
Enables blockages in the gas injector to be detected in good time
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- Monitors nitrogen consumption and process repeatability.
- Alarms & curves of the last 100 cycles are saved in the memory.
- Nitrogen costs per part and flow rate can be estimated.
- Detects leaks and gas nozzle blockages, saving nitrogen costs and reducing defective parts numbers.
- Mobile versions of Volume Control - VC I & VC II - are connected at the gas inlet of FCC 5 or other GIT controllers.
- The VC III option integrated into the valves of the FCC 5 enables each channel to be measured independently.
Determination of the nitrogen consumption per cycle is enabled with the help of a high-pressure buffer vessel between the nitrogen supply (compressor) and the control panel.
- When the start signal begins (start of cycle), the high-pressure buffer vessel is isolated from the nitrogen supply.
- During the injection cycle the pressure in the high-pressure buffer vessel drops.
- At the end of the gas cycle the pressure drop in the high-pressure buffer vessel provides an indication of the amount of nitrogen consumed.
Scope of delivery, basic version
- Volume flow meter
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|VC I||VC II|
|Use:||Stand-alone, electrically-connected to FCC 5||Stand-alone, with own control|
|Maximum pressure:||350 bar||350 bar|
|Number of channels:||1||1|
|Range:||1 – 200 litres per cycle||1 – 200 litres per cycle|
|Display of its own:||no||yes|
|Dimensions:||46 × 46 × 120 cm||46 × 46 × 130 cm|
|Weight:||33 kg||47 kg|