BAUER COMPRESSEURS S.A.S.
BAUER France was founded 1985 in Paris. In the early 1990's transfer to Aix-les-Bains in the heart of Savoy. In 2002 a subsidiary was created in La Ciotat.
There are 25 employees mainly in service, sales and engineering. Competences: Diving, fire fighting, breathing air - military, industry in general and plastic. Turnover (2004) = 6,4 Mio. €, 50 % in breathing air and 50 % in Industry.
BAUER France is within the group responsible for plastic: Since 1992 we have been developing, manufacturing and commercializing pressure control panels for the plastic industry (gas injection technology). The 4th generation which includs a touch screen was introduced to the market in 2004. At the moment BAUER France is introducing to the market a new technology, the water injection technology, as a second application in the plastic field.
The organisation of BAUER France is characterized by:
- Adaptation and integration of standard BAUER Munich components into complete systems.
- Technical performance: 3 engineers are the base for sales support and after-sales service.
- 1 sales engineer per application (diving, breathing air, industry and plastic).
- Efficient organisation of after-sales service: Customer center with 2 employees for organisation, support and sales in Aix-les-Bains; additional customer center with 1 employee in La Ciotat. 4 on the road.
- Assembling and realisation of complete systems, ready to use.
|BAUER COMPRESSEURS S.A.S.
|60, Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt
F-73100 Aix-Les-Bains, France
|| +33 (0) 479 882100
|| +33 (0) 479 882114