FCC 5 – Control panel for gas injection technology from 5 to 400 bar
The fifth generation of BAUER controllers makes operation exceptionally user-friendly and intuitive.
Thanks to optimised software, operation and technical possibilities have been decisively enhanced, with new features including process data back-up, remote diagnostics or customisation of the control mode to meet the requirements of the corresponding component.
The proportional valve can be installed separately from the control panel, e.g. directly on the die, in order to reduce the length of the hose and thus the amount of nitrogen consumed.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- Large 10.4" colour touch screen with intuitive menu guidance
- 1 to 4 proportional valves
- Number of pressure / time profiles with ramp function: 7, independent for each channel
- Number of programs: 99
- Cleaning cycle (manual or automatic)
- Number of parts produced
- Access protection: activation via password
- Quality monitoring; process values (actual / setpoint comparison) as well as graphics-based display with alarms selected by user
- Program and quality data saved on the internal CF card
- Maintenance and alarm functions
Connection to the injection-moulding machine
- Start signal: based on screw position or start of injection
- EUROMAP 62 standard
To accelerate cooling and reduce cycle time.
Preparation for using the flushing module. Read more
Control of external hydraulic actuators
Preparation for the control of external hydraulic actuators (electrical connections, software).
FCC 5 – 2 injection-moulding machines
The FCC 5 supports the option of working with 2 injection-moulding machines at the same time.
Preparation for retrofitting
Preparation for retrofitting 2 additional proportional valves (a total of 4 proportional valves can be controlled).
Volume flow meter
Monitoring of nitrogen consumption and thus process stability and reproducibility. Read more
Scope of delivery, basic equipment
- FCC5 control panel with 1, 2 or 4 proportional valves
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Display:||10.4" colour touch screen|
|Control:||PLC: programmable logic controller|
|Display of pressure values:||Real-time display of numerical values and characteristic curves|
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet connection for e.g.: remote diagnostics via Internet|
|Cleaning cycle:||Manual or automatic|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||460 × 450 × 1300 mm|
|Weight:||62 kg (2 valves)|
|Proportional valves:||1 to 2 per module; max. 2 modules|
|Type:||High-pressure proportional valve|
|Max. input pressure:||400 bar|
|Pressure range:||5 to 400 bar|
|Control pressure range:||5 to 400 bar|
|Power supply:||24 V, 2.5 A min. per channel|
|Dimensions:||200 × 200 × 200 mm|
|Approx. weight:||12 kg (1 module)|